Chocolate Lava Cake
100 g/4 oz butter
100 g / 4 oz dark chocolate callets
2 egg yolks
¼ cup sugar
¾ tbsp all-purpose flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 230C /450F.
2. Melt chocolate and butter over a double boiler and allow to cool.
3. Whip eggs, egg yolks and sugar.
4. Mix the egg and sugar mixture into your melted chocolate.
5. Fold in the flour.
6. Spray four ramekins and dust with the cocoa and flour.
7. Pour mixture into ramekins. (You can refrigerate these at this stage and bake later.)
8. Bake for about 7 minutes.
Serve with ice cream and a saucy smile.